As healthcare continues to be a prized target for cyber-criminals, the government is taking threats to the privacy and security of patient information very seriously with the ramp-up of the HIPAA Compliance Phase 2 Audits by the Office of Civil Rights of the Department of Health & Human Services (OCR-HHS).
Register today for our free webinar, “Healthcare Cybersecurity Update: Ensuring HIPAA Compliance with Cloud Services”, and get the latest updates on how the government is responding to these threats and what you can do to remain compliant with these new initiatives. We’ll also discuss how those who have assumed that traditional methods such as fax were a safe way to communicate protected healthcare information may be in for a surprise.
When: Thursday, February 16, 2017
Time: 3:00 PM EST/12:00 PM PST
Duration: 45 minutes + Q&A
This webinar will explore:
- The latest updates on the HHS-OCR HIPAA Compliance Audit Program
- Practical strategies, tips, and techniques for implementing the HIPAA Security Rule
- The surprising things OCR Regulators had to say about traditional fax
- The difference between TLS and SSL Encryption and why you should care
- Why Cloud Fax services are the best way to ensure HIPAA compliance
- And more!
For more information or to register for this event, click here.