Frequently Asked Questions
eFax Corporate is a paperless, cost-effective, outsourced alternative to fax machines and servers that enables businesses to send and receive faxes quickly, privately and securely by email. Access faxes anywhere via pc, laptop or wireless device and eliminate fax hardware, supplies and IT costs and headaches.
Each employee subscribing to eFax Corporate receives their own local or toll-free eFax number linked to their email address.
Faxes sent to your eFax number travel across the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN). eFax Corporate converts the fax to a TIF, PDF or EFX file, attaches it to an email and forwards it directly to the employee's email inbox. For more info see "How do I receive faxes with eFax Corporate?"
Faxes can be sent directly from your email inbox. If you don't have email access, you can also send a fax by logging in to your account. For more info see "How do I send faxes with eFax Corporate?"
eFax Corporate offers each employee a unique local or toll-free eFax number linked to their email address. Faxes sent to this number are received directly in the employees email inbox.
When you receive a fax message with your new eFax Corporate fax number, it will arrive as an email in your inbox as a PDF or TIFF file attachment. Simply click or double-click on the email attachment to open your fax. For PDF's you'll need Acrobat Reader. For TIFF's you'll need eFax Messenger. Download eFax Messenger here.
eFax Corporate provides several easy ways to send a fax. Sending a fax by email
Sending a fax through My Account
- Create a new email.
- Enter the fax number in the email address field followed by @efaxsend.com. For example, email@example.com.
- ttach the documents to be faxed by selecting insert from the File menu. They will be faxed in the order they were attached.
- Click to send the email.
- You will receive a confirmation email when the fax has been delivered. Note: You can fax most file types by email.
- Log in to My Account and click Send a Fax to send files as faxes from any computer, even if you don't have access to your email account. Include the attachments you want to fax by clicking the browse button and selecting files stored on your computer. Fill out the form and click Send to fax the attachments.
eFax Corporate is designed exclusively for businesses seeking a fax solution for 10 to 10,000 or more employees or companies with high volume faxing. eFax.com provides solutions for individuals and small offices. If you are a developer, please refer to eFax Developer™.
eFax Corporate is for businesses seeking a fax number for 10 or more employees. Companies seeking service should request a quote or contact a member of our Sales team for more information.
If you're seeking a fax solution for 10 or more employees or a company with high-volume faxing needs, please call eFax Corporate Sales at:
(888) 532-9265 or (323) 817-1155
+44 870 711 3311 in the UK
You may also complete the online request form and a sales professional will contact you at your convenience.
For Individual and small office fax solutions, please visit eFax.com
Monthly fees include a personal eFax number for each subscriber @ $10.50 or less*. Actual costs vary based on usage/number of users
Please speak with an eFax Corporate Sales Representative about your company's specific needs.
* Activation fee, monthly service fee and included inbound pages are on a per number basis. Inbound rate per page is based on a local transmission. Inbound faxes to a toll free number are an additional 2 cents per page. Additional plans are available. These rates apply to fax pages that take less than 60 seconds to transmit, which covers approximately 90% of all fax pages. Graphic intensive fax pages may take longer than 60 seconds and may be charged as multiple pages. Outbound send rates are 10 cents per page to U.S. numbers.
No additional hardware or software needed.
Yes, eFax Corporate is an Internet-based document delivery service designed to replace or augment a company’s existing fax solution. eFax works with any PC, laptop or wireless device capable of sending and receiving email including multifunction devices. Learn more about integration on our Multifunction Devices.
eFax Corporate includes a free, optional, download which enables you to read faxes received as .efx or .tif files. You can also respond to faxes you receive without printing or rescanning them. Simply annotate, sign and return your approval by fax using the eFax Messenger software. In addition, eFax Messenger enables you to email web pages, screenshots, and a variety of other file types as self-viewing attachments - the attachment looks and prints just like the original, even in color! eFax Messenger for Windows 2000, XP, or NT - allows eFax Corporate users to create, annotate, and send faxes and email messages. eFax Messenger supports sending for Office 2007, StarOffice and OpenOffice documents. Users can also view, zoom, rotate and print their received faxes, without any advertising in the toolbar of the viewer or in the fax itself. Each user must install the eFax Messenger software on their client PC to utilize these features.
Learn More about eFax Messenger
Yes. Local numbers are available in 3500+ cities worldwide, toll-free numbers in 49+ countries.
Companies seeking a solution for fewer than 101 employees can elect service on a month-to-month.
eFax is available in 3,500+ cities and 49+ countries worldwide.
Yes. You may call-forward your existing fax number(s) to your new eFax number or in certain circumstances, have your existing fax number ported to eFax Corporate.